Heavy Duty Galvanised (“L” Shape Pin) concrete-in post support brackets: 5mm Thick
– Galvanised Steel Post Support
– Total Height: 325mm – 12.6″
– Post plate size: 89 x 84 x 130 mm
– Holes: 3 Holes – size 11mm
– Thickness: 5 mm
– Recommended fixings: 10 mm
– Bar size: 200mm x 18mm
This concrete in post bracket can support the base of fence, pergola, gazebo, carport timber posts It features a specially designed L shape Bracket allowing to accept various sizes of timber posts. The L shape post support not only protects the post from rotting but also the 5mm thickness ensures structural stability of your structure.
Our post support provides the kind of post anchoring which ensures the timber post is protected against the attack of termites and moisture. It provides a quick and affordable method of fastening timber posts for concreting. Additionally, the galvanised finish of the post support makes it is corrosion resistant so that it can withstand any weather conditions.
We have got the following options:
A) 3x Torx Wafer head screws
these fixings will allow you to firmly attach the post bracket to your timber post and will guarantee you a high-quality finish.
You will need one set of fixings for each post support you buy. If you buy 4 brackets for example, you will need 4 sets of fixings.
- save time and effort and buy with professionally selected fixings
- thick metal allows for heavy duty installations
- galvanised throughout to withstand any weather conditions
- due to its universal design, it will work with a variety of timber post sizes