|We are currently accepting orders and aim to deliver within within 3 – 5 working days at most. We are handling all enquiries via email, please use our contact form. If we have large scale disruption to our deliveries we will aim to notify you as quickly as possible. Your patience is appreciated at this time.|
Welcome to Fence Post Spikes
Here at Fence Post Spikes UK you can find all you need to put up, repair or reinforce your garden fence. We specialise in a range of products that are designed to help you save time and ensure your garden fencing last as long as possible without you having to attend to it yearly. Along with our range of fence post spikes we also specialise in repair spikes, post bolt downs, barrier fencing and support posts. Our products our sourced in high quality galvanised steel designed to last for years.
Take a look through our categories along the top to see what we have and how it can help you.
We also have some handy guides to help you purchase.
If you are in the process of installing or repairing a fence, or you simply want to upgrade your current spikes here is some handy tips to help you along your way.
- Firstly the type of ground you are placing the spikes in may make the job more difficult, for example stoney ground may encourage the fence post spikes to become uneven. Make sure you check this before securing the fence post into the spikes – a spirit level can help with this.
- It is worth considering what may be laying underneath the ground you are placing the fence post spikes into – be aware of electrical and water pipes!
- If you are constructing a fence on solid concrete ground stakes a look at our post supports designed just for this.
- Prior to placing your spike into the ground use a stick or metal rod to loosen the ground and create some space. Drive the spike into the ground before securing the post, you may need to use a spare bit of timber and a sledgehammer to properly secure the spike into the ground and to ensure the strength of the fence.
- If you simply need to repair a fence post then take a look at our repair spike which might be the perfect solution.
“Extremely helpful company. Items delivered ahead of schedule, and when I contacted them because I had an issue with one of the spikes, they sorted the problem out very quickly and easily. I would recommend them.” Sam.
See our new range of barrier fencing
Take a look at our range and feel free to get in touch with any questions.
See our range of Fence Post Spikes